Do you Love video games and also enjoy writing or graphic designing? Why not share it with a bunch of people with those same passions?
We’re looking for writers, reviewers and graphic designers.
What we are looking for
- Staff Writers – 2 Positions Available
If you got what it takes with writing , you just may be the person we are looking for. Staff writers are responsible for mostly news and editorials.
- Reviewers – 3 Positions Available
Enjoy Playing video games and talk about how good or bad they may be, well this might be just right for you.
- Graphic Designer – 1 Position available
Great with art and graphics? Well look no further, we are in need for some nice graphics and other fancy stuff.
Some of the qualities you require to get position
- Have a strong grasp of English language and grammar.
- Be able to conduct independent research.
- Have a good general knowledge of the industry
- Be accessible via instant messaging and have a personal email address.
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact page, and include the following information in the body of the email as well as individual items requested in the position descriptions lower down:
- Location (City and State/Province and Country)
- The position you’re applying for
- The number of stories/reviews you feel comfortable generating in a month (or, for the graphics position, the number of images you believe you could produce within a month)
- Additional items as listed, per position, below
For Staff Writers- Nothing else is required
For Reviewers- A Review from a recent game ( The Newer the Better)
For Graphic Designers- Anything that can wow Us ( Logos)
- Must have time, energy, and enthusiasm to write/design for your assignments
- Must have good self discipline and demonstrate consistent reliability.
- Must be able to participate in staff meetings and round tables.
- The items listed above under “HOW TO APPLY”.
- A statement of which consoles/mobile devices you own and intend to write content for.
- Please submit your application to email@example.com email. We will also accept as Word document.
- We cannot guarantee we will be able to respond to every application received.
- All new hires will be subject to a 15 – 30 day probationary period, the terms of which will be disclosed at hire.
- While it maybe possible to request and receive a review copy of a game, you are not guaranteed to receive any.