Do you Love video games and also enjoy writing or graphic designing? Why not share it with a bunch of people who have those same passions?
We’re looking for Staff writers and graphic designers!
What we are looking for
- Staff Writers – Positions Available!
If you enjoy writing and believe you have what it takes to be one of our writers, why not apply? we are always looking for writers who have a passion and talent for writing and who have had experience in the journalism field previously. Staff writers are the heart and soul of GameLuster. They are responsible for keeping our site up to date with the latest news as well as brainstorming new ideas for Editorials and focusing on quality content. Staff writers also have the chance to be added to our review team and receive the latest review codes for upcoming games.
- Graphic Designer – Position available
Great with art and graphics? Well look no further, we are in need of some nice graphics and other fancy stuff. If you feel you would be of benefit to GameLuster and bring something new to the table. Please apply!
Some of the qualities you require for our positions.
- Have a strong grasp of English language and grammar.
- Be able to conduct independent research.
- Have a good general knowledge of the industry
- Be accessible via instant messaging and have a personal email address.
- Must be able to hit deadlines and take direction from the EiC
HOW TO APPLY
Send us an email to Chief@GameLuster.com or through the contact page, and include the following information
- The position you’re applying for
- The number of stories/reviews you feel comfortable generating a week (or, for the graphics position, the number of images you believe you could produce within a month)
- A sample Editorial on a topic of your choosing so as we can gauge if you are suitable for our site.
- A statement of which consoles/mobile devices you own and intend to write content for.
- Please submit your application to Chief@gameLuster.com.
- Must have time, energy, and enthusiasm to write/design for your assignments
- Must have good self discipline and demonstrate consistent reliability.
- Must be able to participate in staff meetings and round tables.
- Must be able to research and self motivate.
- We cannot guarantee we will be able to respond to every application received.
- All new hires will be subject to a 15 – 30 day probationary period, the terms of which will be disclosed at hire.
- While it may be possible to request and receive a review copy of a game, you are not guaranteed to receive any.