Hogwarts Legacy is a magical world full of fantastic creatures and beasts where you will find a variety of creatures. Taming these beasts can be a difficult task, but with the correct knowledge and strategy, you can do it easily. But before catching these beasts you should know their location where you can find them. In this article, we will discuss the location of every available beast and how you can tame them in Hogwarts Legacy.
Hogwarts Legacy Beasts Locations
You will find a claw symbol in the mini-map indicating the location of the beasts. Below we have shared the list of every animal available in Hogwarts Legacy and their respective locations where you can find these animals:
- Mooncalf— You can find this beast in Forbidden Forest
- Puffskein— You can find this beast in Forbidden Forest
- Unicorn— You can find this beast in Forbidden Forest
- Giant Purple Toad— You can find this beast in Forbidden Forest
- Jobberknoll— You can find this beast in the Forbidden Forest
- Hippogriff— You can find this beast in Forbidden Forest
- Kneazle— You can find this beast in South Sea Bog
- Graphorn— You can find this beast in Clagmor Lake
- Diricawl— You can find this beast in South Hogwarts Region
- Fwooper— You can find this beast in South Hogwarts Region
- Niffler— You can find this beast in North Hogwarts Region
- Thestral— You can find this beast in Marunweem Lake
How to Tame Beasts in Hogwarts Legacy
To tame a beast in Hogwarts Legacy, you must first complete a main quest called “The Elf, the Nab-Sack, and the Loom” and unlock the Vivarium. After that, you can capture beasts and bring them back to your room to tame them. You can cross paths with various magical beasts in the wild and make them your favorite creatures. Through breeding and taming beasts, you will embark on a legacy journey while having fun discovering all kinds of magical creatures. The rich world of Hogwarts Legacy offers players an incredible experience as they travel through different areas and make their own magical beast family.
In addition to capturing beasts, you can feed them and use vivarium mechanics to train them. From majestic hippogriffs to cute little puffskeins, there are plenty of fantastic beasts to tame and train in Hogwarts Legacy. You must also be careful of poachers and other predators that may try to take away your beasts. By using an elf as a companion, you can overcome these dangers and protect your tamed beasts from harm
That concludes our guide on all Hogwarts Legacy beasts and their locations. I hope you find this guide helpful. Please share it with others if you do.
Hogwarts Legacy is currently available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC (on Steam and the Epic Game Store) via early access. It will be available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One.
Check out our other guides on Hogwarts Legacy:
- How to Make Felix Felicis in Hogwarts Legacy
- Hogwarts Legacy Spell Tier List: Best Spells in Hogwarts Legacy
- How to Unlock Avada Kadavra Spell in Hogwarts Legacy
- How to Unlock the Room of Requirement in Hogwarts Legacy