Bejeweled has been a popular franchise for years now, and the fact that it has still stayed relevant up to its fifteenth anniversary is a testimony to that fact. In fact it is this very month that the franchise becomes fifteen years old and to celebrate this Milestone, EA Mobile and Popcap have released Bejeweled Stars as a free download (with the standard in-application purchases) on IOS and Google Play.
Bejeweled Stars brings with it a whole host of features including:
– Collect SkyGems as you play and use them to create Powers like the Scrambler, Flame Swapper, Flutter Gust and many others.
– Experience new challenges. Turn obstacles into your advantage as you get to know Currents, Clouds, Glaciers and more.
– Earn Stars to light up the night sky and complete Constellations to unlock Special Powers.
– Open special Chests to unlock Charms, dazzling Bejeweled emojis. Collect them all to tell your Bejeweled story.
– Use Charms to express yourself and send personal messages to friends.
Game Manager of Bejeweled Stars Heather Hazen shared some words on the franchise and this game, she said:
“We’re excited to introduce the world to the latest iteration of Bejeweled and we’ve designed this game with our players in mind. Whether you’re squeezing in a game or dedicating hours to trying a new strategy, we want to deliver a rich and satisfying experience. At PopCap, we’re known for polish and personality, so once you add the gameplay innovations in Bejeweled Stars, we think we’ve found the perfect match.”
Looking for a decent puzzler look no further then Bejeweled Stars a game that fits on a mobile device, the only thing they need to fix in the features list is losing the dumb emoji’s thing which is a completely pointless inclusion.