Earlier this month, Nintendo took to the virtual stage to announce that the next chapter in the world of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild won't be the sequel, but a prequel. Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is set to release November 2020, and take us back 100 years before the events of the first game.
In this week's episode, we fight back the British, architect a building for 200 moons, pocket the chicken woman, ride Prince Sidon, spill Tubby Custard everywhere, cast Tom Holland as the Happy Mask Salesman, and accept the golden poop. It's Game Busters: John Barrowman edition!
- 0:00 Intro and British Invasion
- 03:38 What was your intro to Zelda?
- 09:23 The Hall of Fameluster - Scariest Zelda Monster
- 18:34 Bust ‘Ems - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 59:24 Time for Games - Which One’s Higher?
- 01:06:34 The Wishing Well - What would make the Netflix Zelda show good?
- 01:09:35 Closing and Todd Howard
- 01:12:40 Nirav smells
Every week, Nirav, Rhi and a panel of self-proclaimed experts bust open a game to its component parts with a mixture of large hammers and positive vibes. Come join us!
If you would like to support us, you can do so through an Affiliate Link to Amazon here.