Microsoft recently rocked the gaming world when it announced its plans to take Bethesda Softworks under its wing. This means that Bethesda’s extensive library will be hitting Game Pass, and shakes up what we can expect from future sequels. So, with this all going on, we bust open the Dishonored series.
Join Nirav, Rhi, and guests Tim and Jess as we sneak through the world of Dishonored, uncover the Hollow Moon conspiracy, find our inner horse girl, swim upstream to the toilet, watch Nirav’s descent into fangirl madness, love the time knife, realize we’re all psychopaths, stealthily replace Todd Howard with Peter Molyneux without anyone noticing – and pass out in the car park of a ‘Spoons after a $1 pitcher of Midnight ‘Rona.
It’s Game Busters: Whiskey and Cigars edition!
- 0:00 Opening – What Superpower You’d Want and Your Imminent Corruption
- 05:05 The Hall of Fameluster – Best Bethesda Companion
- 17:15 Bust ‘Ems – Dishonored
- 1:04:23 Time for Games – Steampunk Switcheroo
- 1:07:56 The Wishing Well – What Microsoft IP Should Arkane Tackle?
- 1:14:56 Closing and Todd Howard
Every week, Nirav, Rhi and a panel of self-proclaimed experts bust open a game to its component parts with a mixture of large hammers and positive vibes. Come join us!
For more from Nirav and Rhi, check out our video where Nirav tells the story of Final Fantasy VII – without playing it.
If you would like to support us , you can do so through an Affiliate Link to Amazon here.