Hogwarts Legacy recently introduced us to Twitch Drops, where every Hogwarts Legacy player can claim free rewards by watching their favorite streamers play a Hogwarts Legacy game. But recently, many players are complaining that even after watching the said game, they are not getting any rewards. In this Hogwarts Legacy guide, we will share details on how to fix Twitch Drop’s not working issue.
How to Fix Twitch Drops Not Working Issue In Hogwarts Legacy
There is no bugs or any other issues but a very common mistake most players make is that they do not follow the correct instructions for claiming Twitch Drops. They just open Twitch on their device and go on to claim the reward in the game. Follow the steps below correctly to claim your Twitch Drops rewards:
- Visit the WB Games website and Create or Sign in to a free Warner Bros. Games account.
- Connect your Twitch Account to your Warner Bros. Games account.
- Click “CONNECT” and in the new window, sign in. Then click “Continue” to link your account (Return here and refresh this page).
- Once your account is linked, launch the game and set up your account.
- Open Twitch and watch your favorite partner streamers for the required amount of time.
- Head to the Twitch Drops inventory page and claim your Twitch Drops rewards.
- Now open your Hogwarts Legacy game and enjoy your free Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops rewards.
Following the aforementioned steps correctly will help you claim the Twitch Drops rewards in Hogwarts Legacy.
Note: You can only earn progress towards rewards on one channel at a time. Some Drops rewards will require you to claim the previous reward before you can earn progress toward the next reward.
Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops Rewards
There are a total of four Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops rewards, namely the Silver Dragon-eyed spectacles, Urchin Hat, Carmine Lightning, Bolt Scarf, and the Lilac Ensemble, which you can get by watching any collaborative channel on Twitch between February 7th, 2023, and February 25th, 2023. You can also get an exclusive reward by watching Avalanche Software’s live channel for 20 minutes.
Here are all the rewards you can earn through Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops:
- Silver Dragon-eyed spectacles: To obtain this reward, you have to watch a partnered streamer for 30 minutes
- Urchin Hat: To get this reward: you have to watch a partnered streamer for 30 minutes
- Carmine Lightning Bolt Scarf: To get this reward, you have to watch a partnered streamer for 30 minutes
- Lilac Ensemble: To get this reward, you have to watch a partnered streamer for 30 minutes
- Merlin’s Cloak (exclusive reward): To get this reward, you have to watch Avalanche Software Twitch channel for 20 minutes
That concludes our guide on how to fix the Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops not working issue. I hope you find this guide helpful. Please share it with others if you do.
Hogwarts Legacy is currently available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC (on Steam and the Epic Game Store) via early access. It will be available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One.