Oh yeah, this is happening! Last week we dived into the 3D Super Mario titles, so to keep things fair, we had to give his 1990s rival a shot too. How have these cult classics held up?
Join Nirav, Rhi, and special guests Alexi and Nikhil as we bust open the Sonic Adventure games, create the abomination Chipley, reminisce about the Chao garden, defeat the entire US military, kiss a real human woman, glitch into the matrix, become truly ambivalent towards good and evil, teach a robot to love, and tell Eggman if we’re playing that new Avenger.
It’s Game Busters International! Yosh!
- 0:00 Intro
- 02:00 Opening - What Did You Think of the Sonic Movie?
- 05:15 Hall of Fameluster - Dumbest Minor Sonic Character
- 15:00 Bust ‘Ems - Sonic Adventure DX & Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
- 1:11:30 Time for Games - Sonic Predictive Text
- 1:15:40 Wishing Well - Dream Casting for Future Sonic Movies?
- 1:12:15 Closing and Todd Howard
Every week, Nirav, Rhi and a panel of self-proclaimed experts bust open a game to its component parts with a mixture of large hammers and positive vibes. Come join us!
If you like to support us through Affiliate Link to Amazon click the link below. https://amzn.to/2WiiBw7