The Genshin Impact Mika banner release date has finally been announced by miHoYo. Mika is the new four-star character that uses a Polearn and his skillset is designed in a way that he can easily support his teammates in battles.
So, if you are looking for more information about Genshin Impact Mika, his skills, constellations, and release date, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about Mika.
Genshin Impact Mika Banner Release Date
The Genshin Impact Mika banner is set to release on March 1, 2023, during the 3.5 update on all the available platforms. Mika’s banner will release in the first phase of the Genshin Impact 3.5 update, whereas Mika himself will be seen in the second phase of the Genshin Impact 3.5 update along with Ayaka and Shenhe.
Genshin Impact Mika Abilities, Passive Talents, and Constellations
Mika’s Attack Talents
- Normal Attack – Performs up to 5 consecutive strikes using his crossbow and spear.
- Charged Attack – Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to opponents along the way.
- Plunging Attack – Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE damage upon impact.
Elemental Skill – Starfrost Swirl
Mika uses his crossbow to attack and increases the attack speed of nearby active characters in his Soulwind party. Tapping or holding will take effect in different ways.
- Tap: Fires a Flowfrost Arrow that can pierce through opponents, dealing Cryo damage to enemies on contact.
- Hold: Goes into Aiming Mode, locks on an opponent, and fires Remaster Flare at them while dealing Cryo damage. When Remestar Flare hits, it will rise before exploding, launching Remestar Shards at up to 3 other opponents, dealing Cryo damage.
Elemental Burst – Skyfeather Song
Skyfeather Song is Mika’s healing ability, granting party members close to him health regeneration based on Mika’s maximum health. In addition, Eagleplume is also granted to every member of his party. Recited as prayers from the knightly order, Skyfeather Song provides both sustenance and comfort for Mika’s allies.
Characters that are affected by Eagleplume will receive health regeneration with every successful normal attack based on Mika’s maximum HP. Each character can only gain this bonus once every 15 seconds and Skyfeather Song itself has a cooldown of 18 seconds.
Mika’s Passive Talents
Starfrost Swirl (Elemental Skill) will grant characters with specific conditions the Detector effect, increasing their Physical Damage by 10%. These circumstances are as follows:
- If the Flowfrost Arrow hits more than one opponent, each additional opponent hit will generate 1 Detector stack.
- Each enemy shot by Rimestar Shards will generate 1 Detector stack.
- The Soulwind state can have a maximum of 3 Detector stacks, and if Starfrost Swirl is activated again during this duration, the pre-existing Soulwind state and all its Detector stacks will be cleared.
When a character simultaneously affected by Soulwind of Eagleplume and Starfrost Swirl scores a critical hit with their attacks, Soulwind will grant them 1 stack of Detector from Rapid-Fire Suppression.
During a single instance of Eagleplume, 1 Detector stack can be gained in this manner. Additionally, the maximum number of stacks that can be gained through Soulwind alone is increased by 1. However, it requires Rapid-Fire Suppression to be unlocked first.
It displays the location of nearby resources unique to Monstadt on a mini-map.
Starfrost Swirl’s Soulwind state can reduce the healing lag between instances caused by Skyfeather Song’s Eagleplume state. This reduction percentage is equal to the attack speed increase provided by Soulwind.
When Starfrost Swirl’s Flowfrost Arrow hits an opponent for the first time, or its Rimestar Flare hits opponents, the passive talent “Suppressive Barrage” will generate a detector stack. You must have unlocked the passive talent “Suppressive Barrage” first.
Increases Skyfeather Song level to 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
When Mika’s own Skyfeather Song’s Eagleplume heals the other members of the state party, it will restore 3 energy to Mika. This form of energy restoration can occur 5 times during the Eagleplume state created by 1 use of Skyfeather Song.
Increases the Starfrost Swirl level by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
Increases by 1 the maximum number of detector stacks that Starfrost Swirl’s Soulwind can gain. However, you must first unlock the passive talent “Rapid-Fire Suppression”. Additionally, characters affected by Soulwind will deal 60% more physical critical damage.
That’s all in this Genshin Impact guide. If you have any questions, comment below and let us know!
(Source: Honey Impact)
Genshin Impact is currently available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Android, iOS, and PC platforms.