Hogwarts Legacy officially does not support any kind of mods that changes the game’s authenticity, but still, if you want to, there are some unofficial mods that you can try. These unofficial mods can be a great way to enhance your Hogwarts Legacy experience. With these mods, you can change your character’s outfit and skin color, as well as turn your broom into something else, like a tank engine or Shrek. There are more than 30 mods currently available.
We have many players who want to experience these mods. With that in mind, we’ve put together a handy guide on how to get and install mods in Hogwarts Legacy.
Disclaimer: Before downloading, it is important to note that GameLuster does not officially endorse any mods, and by downloading them, you are taking a risk.
How to Install Mods in Hogwarts Legacy
As I mentioned earlier, Hogwarts Legacy officially does not support any mods that change the game’s authenticity, but still, if you want, there are some unofficial mods that you can try, although this can lead to game-breaking bugs or other problems. If you still want to continue, here are the instructions you can follow to download and install mods in Hogwarts Legacy.
Installing mods in Hogwarts Legacy is a straightforward process, and can be done with ease. Below we have shared the steps on how you can do it:
- Visit Nexus Mods Official website, where you will find mod support for the game.
- Choose from the variety of mods available on Nexus Mods to enhance your in-game experience.
- You can find everything from aesthetic mods that change up different things in-game such as characters or environments, to gameplay modifications that add new content or features.
- Once you have found the mod you want to install, download it and follow the instructions provided by Nexus Mods.
That’s all it takes! After downloading and installing your mod of choice in Hogwarts Legacy, enjoy all the new content or features that come with it – making your video game experience even more unique!
Mods for Hogwarts Legacy
Here are some of the most popular Nexus Mods you can try in Hogwarts Legacy:
- Shrek Broom: This mod replaces your broom with Shrek.
- Wandless Casting: This mod replaces your wand with “Nothing” literally.
- Dot Reticle: This mod replaces The Aim Circle With A Dot.
- ThomasBroom: This mod turns your broom into a train.
- Paler and Darker Skins for a Player’s Character: This mod can change the color of your skin tone.
- Arachnophobia Mode: This mod turns spiders into boxes.
- Remove Fog: This mod removes most of the fog in the game.
- 1 Billion Coin 40 max and 100 INV Save File
That concludes our guide on how to install mods in Hogwarts Legacy. I hope you find this guide helpful. Please share it with others if you do.
Hogwarts Legacy is currently available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC (on Steam and the Epic Game Store) via early access. It will be available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One.