Capcom has unveiled the "Multi Mission" mode for their upcoming Resident Evil spinoff Umbrella Corps. This mode will support up to six players battling in quick three minute rounds, the winner to this game will be declared by who wins three out of five rounds. There are eight different rulesets that are used in this mode and the rulesets will randomly cycle each round to keep the experience fresh.
Capcom has provided a breakdown of the different rulesets below:
· Target Hunter – One target will be chosen per team and only killing that target will count towards the score. Players can choose whether to focus on protecting their own target or aggressively attacking the enemy target.
· Respawn Match – Team deathmatch featuring respawns. Take advantage of the on-screen sound radar map to locate the enemies’ random respawn points.
· Domination – Secure the specified data transmission point located within the stage for a longer time than the enemy team in order to win.
· DNA Hunter – Kill zombies and collect their DNA samples. Destroying the opposing team’s Zombie Jammers is a key strategy in this mode.
· SP DNA Hunter – Kill the special mutated zombies and collect their DNA samples. They are particularly tough and immune to the effects of the Zombie Jammer. It’ll take teamwork to bring these creatures down.
· Collector – Teams battle it out to see who will be first to collect all 5 briefcases in the stage.
· Protector – Find the briefcase and hold it for as long as possible, while fending off the opposition. The player who has it will become a moving target, so teams must work together effectively.
· Collar War – Collect the battle data “collars” of downed enemy players, and pick up allies’ collars to prevent the enemy team from getting points.
Capcom has even provided a trailer so we can see how this mode will play out in terms of actual gameplay when the game arrives later this year, you can see this trailer below: