Are you looking to complete the Bluejay Quest in Destiny 2? This guide will explain the steps needed to fulfill the objectives and earn rewards.
Destiny 2‘s latest expansion brings a challenging new early-game mission known as the Bluejay Quest. The quest requires players to return to the Hall of Heroes in order to repair Bluejay’s memorial. Given that many Destiny 2 players have been struggling to complete the Bluejay Quest, we’ve prepared this handy guide to help.
Prerequisite to access the Bluejay Quest
To access the Bluejay Quest in Destiny 2, you must complete the following quests:
- Hall of Heroes main story quest
- Stargazer Quest
- Maelstrom Quest
How to Complete the Bluejay Quest
The Bluejay Quest requires players to acquire Shellcode Fragments and open a terminal Overload Key Chest in order to get a Polymorphic Engine. Specifically, combatants in the current Vex Incursion Zone must be defeated using a Strand subclass. Following those steps should result in quest completion.
You can see exactly how to go about this below:
- Obtain Quest: The first step is to head to the Striders’ Gate to rendezvous with Nimbus and receive your quest.
- Destroy Disruptor Array’s Anchor: Then, destroy three Disruptor Array’s Anchors hanging in the air with your weapon.
- Defeat Combatants: Defeat the Shadow Legion reinforcements in the Vex Incursion Zone to acquire eight Shellcode Fragments.
- Obtain the Polymorphic Engine: Open the Terminal Overload Key Chest and complete the Public Events (optional) to obtain the Polymorphic Engine.
- Complete the Partition: Hard Reset activity: To complete this activity, you must eliminate the enemies on your way and defuse the bomb within 2 minutes. You have a total of 3 bombs to defuse, and every time you defuse a bomb, you will get a time extension. Keep your cool and work quickly to complete this task as efficiently as possible.
- Return: After you have successfully completed Partition: Hard Reset activity, return to the Hall of Heroes and repair Bluejay’s memorial.
- Visit Quinn Laghari: Lastly, go to Quinn Laghari and interact with it to complete the Bluejay Quest. Completing the quest will reward you with a weapon.
And that’s it for the Bluejay Quest! We hope this guide was helpful to you. If so, please share it with others. Also, don’t forget to comment below and let us know what you like—or don’t like—about this quest.
Destiny 2 is a first-person shooter currently available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.