Traveller's Tales has celebrated Star Wars day by revealing additional details on what Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens will offer players. As we already knew the game would follow the events of the film, and we also knew that additional chapters from outside it would allow show up, these details of what these are have now have been revealed.
Traveller’s Tales has released details on six extra missions that take place between the events of Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens. The new content is canon, and will be voiced by the stars of the film. Here’s a breakdown of the new levels:
- Rathtar Hunting – Follows Han Solo and Chewbacca’s voyage to capture the ravenous Rathtars.
- Lor San Tekka’s Return – Uncovers secrets behind Lor San Tekka’s journey to the Jakku Village.
- Poe to the Rescue – Details Poe Dameron’s daring rescue mission to save Admiral Ackbar.
- Crimson Corsair– Explores how the notorious Outer Rim pirate, the Crimson Corsair, foiled the plans of the First Order.
- Trouble Over Taul– Follows the events leading up C-3PO’s acquisition of his new red arm.
- Ottegan Assault– Reveals a puzzle piece to how the Resistance and the First Order find Lor San Tekka on Jakku
As a bonus, Traveller’s Tales revealed that a ton of stars returned to reprise their roles for the game. There’s going to be a lot of new dialogue in LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and its all coming from the cast.
- Adam Driver (Kylo Ren)
- Anthony Daniels (C-3PO)
- Carrie Fisher (Leia Organa)
- Daisy Ridley (Rey)
- Domhnall Gleeson (General Hux)
- Gwendoline Christie (Captain Phasma)
- Harrison Ford (Han Solo)
- John Boyega (Finn)
- Lupita Nyong’o (Maz Kanata)
- Max von Sydow (Lor San Tekka)
- Oscar Isaac (Poe Dameron)
Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens arrives on June 28th for the Playstation 4, Xbox One, PC, Wii U, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Nintendo 3DS and Vita.