You know what I found interesting, Destiny was one of the biggest games of the year but like Watch Dogs didn't live up to hype, sadly though it still sold very well. I suppose that is just how things go and hopefully they can prove many of us wrong and make it better with time. But what is even more interesting a sequel to Destiny is already in the pipeline as Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg says:
– Development has started on the next “full game” in the Destiny series
– “Work has also begun on future expansion packs, as well as on our next full game release.”
– Game has more than 9.5 million registered users
– “There’s a relationship to sell through, but it’s not exact as some people have more than one profile”
– Average player logs in over three hours a day
It is interesting that the next game is already in the works but you know what I want from this, I want the game to not be online only as that stops people like me from playing. I personally would like to give it a go but I don't like playing things online only. Maybe a smaller game might grant my wish.