Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire were announced just last month, and the announcement has set the Pokemon Fanbase alight with discussions of the possibilities, and while we haven’t seen any details about the game we do know a couple of basic details on the game including new mega evolutions and basic story and character details. All this new information is from the latest leaks form Japanese publication Coro-Coro and as such you can find the new details below:
– Steven Stone returns and also appears to have a Mega Charizard X and is after the secret for Mega Evolution
– Mach and Acro Bike make a return
– Team Aqua & Team Magma are also back
– Team Magma is lead once again by Maxie and his admins Homura & Kagari
– Team Aqua is lead by Archie and his admins Ushio and Izumi
– The team you face depends on the game
– Mega Evolution is activated by the Mega Bangle
We also now know of three new Mega Evolution Pokemon in the form of Sceptile, Swampert and Diance, on top of this we also know more about these new forms for Groudon and Kyogre. Mega Sceptile is a Grass/Dragon-type, while the other two maintain their type. Groudon and Kyogre’s Mega Evolutions are known as Atom Groudon and Atom Kyogre and are said to be an atomic regression.
Again nothing really new about the game that differentiates from the original game in 2003 apart from Mega Evolution but at least new details should be expected soon that might disclose something actually new that didn’t exist in the original game, but I can only hope.