Are you feeling sleepy in Disney Dreamlight Valley? Want to brew some Coffee or a tasty Latte or Mocha? Worry not, as our guide explains how you can get hold of the key ingredient, Coffee Beans, required to make the various Coffee-based dishes in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
In Disney Dreamlight Valley, cooking plays a significant role, as the activity is tied to game progression. On the same note, the game offers many recipes to explore, and nearly every combination of ingredients rewards you with a new dish. But to experiment with these ingredients, you must first acquire them!
Certain ingredients, like Coffee Beans, are hard to find as they are locked at the beginning of the game and can be unlocked only after completing a particular quest. Our guide will show you how to unlock and find Coffee Beans in Disney Dreamlight Valley!
How To Get Coffee Beans In Disney Dreamlight Valley
In order to get Coffee Beans, you must travel to the Glade of Trust biome, which you can unlock using 5000 Dreamlight. Once reached, you can harvest the Coffee Beans from the small shrub that grows after you plant the Coffee Sapling obtained during the ‘Very Sleepy Stitch’ quest.
Since Coffee Beans are locked behind game progression, you need to complete Stich’s ‘Very Sleepy Stitch‘ quest line to unlock this ingredient. To make it easier for you, we have provided a step-by-step explanation of how to complete this quest:
- Step 1 – Head over to Wall-E’s garden. (Of course, you will first need to have Wall-E move into the Valley)
- Step 2 – Interact with Wall-E. He will explain what happened to Stitch previously and how you can help.
- Step 3 – Next, pick up the empty white cup from Wall-E’s garden and give it to Wall-E to trigger the quest.
- Step 4 – During the quest, you must collect a few items: 25 Pebbles, 25 Clay, and 1 Sack. You can dig up Pebbles and Clay from the Sunlit Plateau. On the other hand, the Sack can be crafted in the crafting station using 5 Soil and 15 Fiber.
- Step 5 – Once you finish collecting everything, return to Wall-E and repair the Coffee Sapling.
- Step 6 – From there, Wall-E will ask you to plant the seeds in the Glade of Trust biome.
- Step 7 – Dig into the ground and plant the sapling. Water the sapling and wait for some time till it fully grows. Lastly, collect the harvested Coffee Beans!
Now you can make some exotic beverages like Coffee, Mocha, and more! You can make Coffee at any of the nearest cooking stations and give it to Stitch to end the ‘Very Sleepy Stitch’ quest line.
That is all you need to know about how to get Coffee Beans in Disney Dreamlight Valley. While you are here, make sure to check our other Disney Dreamlight Valley guides covering how to make Sweet and Sour Kingfish Steak, Boba Tea, Sweet Frost Popcorn, and much more!
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC platforms.