During today's Nintendo Digital Event a new trailer was shown for Monolith Soft's upcoming game X, with today's trailer came some some new story details and a change of name. X is now known as Xenoblade Chronicles X and here are the details about the game that we have just found out about as well as a trailer.
- At the beginning of Xenoblade Chronicles X, two alien factions are at war above Earth
- Unfortunately, their war is destroying Earth
- The human race then evacuates the Earth in two arc ships
- You wake up from stasis and create your character
- Nintendo showed a vast area surrounding a city called Neo Los Angeles
- A number of locations around this area featured the American flag painted on
- Game has a class system
- Start out with the Drifter class
- Access different abilities with different classes
- Day-and-night cycle included
- Real-time weather changes
- Enemy behavior changes from day to night
- Ex: predators come out to hunt at night
- Other creatures sleep at night
Xenoblade Chronicles X releases sometime in 2015.