Infinity Ward has once again, had another go at nerfing the notoriously overpowered Bruen LMG. The weapon, widely considered as the most potent armament available in Warzone, was nerfed only a matter of weeks ago. On that occasion, the developers reduced the Bruen’s max damage range.
However, despite a reduction from 42m to 27m, it was proven to be not enough, and so the studio has been back to the drawing board once again.
In their latest rundown of patch notes, Infinity Ward has fixed a damage falloff on the FR 5.56 under-barrel shotgun, reduced upper torso damage on the Bruen MK9, and various modifications to the 725 Sawed-Off Barrel.
Warzone: 12-Gauge Deputy under-barrel shotgun:
- Clamped close lethal damage
- Fixed damage falloff for the FR 5.56 under-barrel shotgun
- Reduced upper torso damage
- Base weapon – Increased recoil
- 60 Round Mag – Additional increased recoil
- Reduced movement penalty for drum mags
- Increased base ADS movement speed
725 Sawed-Off Barrel:
- Small increase to ADS time
- Small decrease to movement speed
- Reduced close lethal damage range
- Fix for an exploit near the Prison in Warzone
- Removing the VO from the High Alert perk
Yesterday, Activision revealed an official trailer for Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. The trailer, titled ‘Know Your History,’ depicts the geopolitical landscape behind Black Ops Cold War’s narrative. With this in mind, the trailer does not reveal any gameplay footage or cinematic.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is due for release by at the end of 2020. As for consoles, it’s uncertain if Cold War will launch on current or next-gen consoles.
Regarding the new title, Activision President Rob Kostich recently said that “fans are going to absolutely love it.” He described the title as looking “incredible right now, and internally, people are having a ton of fun playing across its campaign mode as well as the online modes that the developers are very well known for.”